Re: Slomins vs ADT vs Brinks vs any other home security system vendor

On 30 Jan 2006 12:56:53 -0800, "Mr.Double-sided tape"
<alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>Again what you have posted is not totally factual.
>If you deal directly with ADT Corporate that still does not guarantee
>ADT Corporate is installing it. Some corporate installs are done by
>outside contractors, and even authorized dealers.
>The branch office in Elmsford, NY uses outside contractors for many of
>their installs.
>Quite a bit of the service is performed by authorized dealers as well.

ADT does occasionally use subcontractors for installation work.  I've
never seen ADT subcontracted service, though.  The installation
manager in the ADT branch office is still responsible for the quality
of the installation which should offer some measure of control.  ADT
does also provide a money back guarantee.