Re: Slomins vs ADT vs Brinks vs any other home security system vendor

Hello All,

I think i agree with Robert from Bass.  I work for ADT Security
Services from last 5 years and  i have clients all over us as well
outside.  I do residential, and small business systems.Its better to
deal with company because they cover more warrenties and sells only
brand new equipment.  Also ADT's 4 strategic monitoring center are
always avaialble to support your needs 24 /7.If you need any help feel
free to contact me
vishalbodiwala@xxxxxxx

Vic