Re: Slomins vs ADT vs Brinks vs any other home security system vendor

It must totally amaze you guys how quickly we get that shit politicking out
of the way up here. Man, your elections just seem to go on and on and on
I'm still a little stunned. I really thought the scumbags were going to pull
it out of the fire but it just got worse and worse, but I still wasn't sure
even on
election night. PHEW!

and a prsperous new year to you too, Tom
(I just gave myself a 5K a year raise now that I know the mafiosos
won't be spending their ill gotten share of it)