Re: Slomins vs ADT vs Brinks vs any other home security system vendor

LOL too funny on the global warming. You must be turning cartwheels now
that the liberals are out of power. As a matter of fact I am about to
take Canada off of the list of weenie ass countries, and place them
back on the good folks chart.
I can see Mark Leuck reading this post and thinking "does Tom even know
what the hell a newsreader is?"
Belated Happy New Year, Mikey, but with the Canadian press being what
it is you're probably still celebrating Easter.