Re: Slomins vs ADT vs Brinks vs any other home security system vendor

Again what you have posted is not totally factual.
If you deal directly with ADT Corporate that still does not guarantee
ADT Corporate is installing it. Some corporate installs are done by
outside contractors, and even authorized dealers.
The branch office in Elmsford, NY uses outside contractors for many of
their installs.
Quite a bit of the service is performed by authorized dealers as well.