Re: 1. Wireless alarm and RFI

Nah, I doubt anyone would feel they had achieved any sort of victory; not
likely anyone cares one way or another what happens on a virtual
newsgroup.....

My son has just returned from three weeks vacation in Vancouver, and he's
back to work installing starting bright and early tomorrow. The timing of
his vacation was great; business was quite slow during January, but I still
had to actually get out and do some installation work myself....:(((.

At the moment, I'm toying with renting a home in Panama City Beach, Florida
from 15 Feb through to 15 March, just to get away from the business for
awhile, and also this bloody cold weather. Dunno yet if I'm going to do it,
but my son has been primed for it just in case, and he'll live here while
I'm gone and run the business while I'm away. Plus with cellphones, internet
access and a whole bunch of dealer friends hereabouts quite willing to
assist him, I think things will go well...Only one rule...service first,
sales and installation a distant second.....

But we'll see; it's far from a sure thing right now....I hate to take that
much time off away from the business, PLUS, I can't take my motorcycle with
me....DAMN !!!!

At least I could get over to Bike Week in Daytona Beach and oogle all the
"butt floss".......

RHC

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html