Re: 1. Wireless alarm and RFI

> One day (sooner likely rather than later),
> I'm going to just sign off and be gone...
> like Irv, Thomas and a few others.....

That would be a real shame, Bob.  Worse, it would grant the likes
of Jiminex one more victory.  I almost quit a few months back.
Business has been so busy I've had far less time to participate
than I used to.  We're doing as many as 40 orders a day lately,
even on weekends and the phones are forever ringing.

A couple of clients called to ask if all was well when they
didn't see me post for a while.  I decided to stick around for a
while longer.  Anyway, when you decide to come down to Florida, I
hope you and your sweetheart will come and visit us.  We've got
plenty of room and I'm always up for a party...

Speaking of which, we're going to an all-day / all-night event in
Salvador starting Thursday morning and ending some time on
Saturday.  There's a famous festival of Iemanja happening here
this week, immediately followed by the Festival de Verao (Summer
Music Festival).  Most of the top Brazilian bands are in Salvador
for a week of fabulous music, partying and assorted insanity.
:^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass