1. Wireless alarm and RFI

Wireless Alarm Systems are
     unreliable during "Radio Frequency Interferences" known as RFI.

RFI take place when the wireless alarm system receiver receives two or
more transmitted signals simultaneously.

During RFI your system is:
        DEAF on signal reception, and
        DEAD on warning the worst being that
        YOU DON'T KNOW IT, no warning.

Attitude of "so called" ALARM PROFESSIONALS disgust me.

I only wanted:
1. To point to pro's that simple but "involuntary" RFI, block alarm
   warning THE WORST because it happen 7/7 days and 24/24 hours;
2. I wanted to warn pro's regardless the fact that it can be
   provoked with a simple low power (portable) transmitter from
   the outside by intruders...

Since I mentioned that, at a sudden PRO'S DISCOVERED RFI and started
to be CONCERNED
     about the EFFECT ON THEY'RE SELLING IMAGE and PROFIT.

Instead of looking to the real problem RFI causes, no,
           PRO'S TRY to HIDE REALITY.

1. Instead of "analyzing" the RFI problem
2. Instead of "submitting my affirmations to they're product
    manufacturers" for eventual support.

NO, pro's wanted to "handle" it themselves, they're way by attempting
to block my posts, intimidating insults and ++++

They behave like "low educated, low knowledge level electricians".
 They RAISE SMOKE CURTAINS and more in an attempt to generate
uncertainty and fear in order to put my statements in doubt, they have
only selling arguments, business and financial interests obliges.

  Pro's have "NO MANUFACTURER SUPPORT" on what they claim about RFI.

Pro's are convinced about RFI problem, inherent to "all" wireless
alarm systems OLD and NEW, but they just don't like to admit it.
 They have recommended and sold SO MANY of them in the past..

Pro's with they're irresponsible attitude disgust me.

Of course everybody knows that the technical "knowledge pre-requisite"
to be an authorized alarm dealer/installer is almost nothing,
- a little bit basics in electricity,
- low in electronics and
- zero in radio communication.

"So called pro's" in that wireless alarm business obviously don't
possess the meager intellectual capacity required to understand the
simplistic concepts of what I write.
 Don't overestimate theyre talent to judge others.

Paul