Re: Phone Jack Locations?

"Frank Olson" wrote...

> RJ jacks should be installed so that the customer can easily disconnect
> the system if the communicator/panel locks him out of his phone line.

Frank,

I believe you're in BC too (or at least someone around here is).  So between
you and Bass, I guess it's a matter of it SHOULD be... or it MUST be...
outside the panel.

Phone jacks are one of the reasons I'm glad not to be using the Simon
systems anymore.

And in this Christmas case, there is phone line monitoring (DSC 1555), but
not much use to it when it just sets off the siren and no one hears it.
Although I added a cell backup today for them too.