Re: Device to view Video from CCTV cam directly to Laptop

The problem he has trying them is the software does not allow a full screen
view of the camera just a box area were to edit  . I have a similar unit
from Video- Oh I use to capture video from DVR;s and it has just the small
screen as well in the software I can not full screeen it.