Re: Programming Power632 for ContactID reporting

Section 339 through 342 for the closing codes
Section 344 through 347 for the opening codes
On page 38 of the manual

Page 43 and 44 lists the contact ID codes look at the section that lists the
automatic contact ID codes and use those.

If you look at the list you will see the first digit is fixed, your "fail to
report in" has a fixed first digit of "1", open/closings have a fixed first
digit of "4", low battery/restore has a fixed first digit of "4', they all
use "A2" as the second and third digits.

Doug L