Re: Programming Power632 for ContactID reporting

Brandon in the installation manual,not programming manual,in the appendix  A
(page 39 of version 2.2 manual) you can see what need to be program
where..(there is a chart with the corresponding address and what need to be
inputted)

its all in the 300 address range

there is 2 chart one for the zone information,like for a perimeter you need
to program 31 in the alarm and restore(if you want restore reporting)
reports code of the zone like for zone 1 it would be at address 320 for the
alarm and 324 for the restore chart B2

A 3a at address 320 to327 will send a type of standard contact id but I have
seen many times where it didn't work properly...

especially with non burglar zone like fire or gas or temperature

for opening and closing its at the address supplied by Jim,and a2 is the
code for opening and closing ,you don't program nothing else the panel will
know what to send for the user number..

hope it help

1138572844.907430.322930@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx