Re: Programming Power632 for ContactID reporting

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the quick reply.  In looking through the installer manual it
seems like an A2 report code is an indication of "Fail to Report In"
which is under the Medical Alarm section.  I'm getting this from page
44 in "Appendix A: Reporting Codes" in a table called "Table2: Contact
ID Zone Alarm/Restoral Event Codes (as per ADEMCO)".  Is this what you
intended or am I misinterpreting something?

Assuming I'm just misinterpreting something and I do need to place an
A2 report code into each code I wish to get reports on could you give
me an example of how I would do that?  I see in that same Appendix that
section [320] is the Zone Alarms reporting code that is sent when a
zone goes into alarm.  Am I just looking at punching in "*8 <installer
code> 302 *12" where the *1 is the HEX A.  Or am I missing something?

Thanks again for your help,
Brandon