Programming Power632 for ContactID reporting

Hi all,

I have a DCS Power632 system (PC1555MX) and am having troubles
understaning how to program it with ContactID reporting codes.
Specifically I'm interested in sending reporting codes around when the
system is armed and disarmed along with the number of which code was
used to disarm it.  I know you can send a reporting message on arming
and disarming but am not sure about being able to tell it which code
was used.  I have the installation manual, but this section of it is
very hard for me to understand (specifically I'm looking at section
5.9: Communicator - Reporting Formats).  So far what I've done is key
in "381 7" which I believe enables the ContactID reporting format.
Beyond that I'm confused.  Could someone please give me an example of
how I could program my system to report in ContactID?

Thanks,
Brandon