Re: Programming Power632 for ContactID reporting

I guess I have 2 real questions at this point:

1)  How do I assign an A2 report code to a user code?  What specific
keypresses must I make?  This was really my original question.

2)  Where does the manual say the A2 report code means opening &
closings?  In my manual I believe A2 means "Fail to report In".  I'm
sure I'm just looking at the wrong thing -- where in the manual is the
right thing to be looking at?  What page number?

Thanks,
Brandon