Re: Connecting two DMP alarms together? Outputs to Zones? Possible?

I did the Coke plant like that years ago, the fire panel was in the security
building waaaaaayyyyy out in the parking lot.

It was the longest pull I'd ever done, first we tried a come-along but that
was brutal, then a motorized winch (almost worked) finally ended up tying
the pull line to the bumper of my jeep and driving really slow!

The electricians were idiots, the conduit was all one run...at least it was
big and was strung, otherwise it would have been impossible to pull.

| Denver Nature Museum is setup like that, the fire panel is in a small
| building in the parking lot

| > I've installed (as an installer for someone else) several fire systems
| where
| > it was one system for several buildings, connections under parking lot
in
| > conduit going to one panel.
| >

| > "alarman" <alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > | "Robert L Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message