Re: Connecting two DMP alarms together? Outputs to Zones? Possible?

Why not?

We have lots of strip center type stores and small office buildings that are
all strung together on one fire system. As long as it annunciates the area
where the fire is.

I may be wrong, as it's been at least 5 years since I've done commercial
fire, but I still see fire guys doing this.