Re: Never had an alarm before but...

And thats the reason why you get away with it for so long, the newcomers
haven't seen the obnoxious and vindictive posts that you have subjected this
group to over the past several years.

Its certainly not the norm in my industry, you'd know better than I if its
the norm in your industry IE:On line sales

Doug L