Re: Never had an alarm before but...

"mikey" <loismustdie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:dq5q3j$20c$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Touche, Alarm Guy
> It kind of makes you wonder why he gives a shit about the remainder of the
> thread.
> These ingrates get free advice and have the gall to bitch about it...
> amazing indeed.

That doesn't surprise me so much as that a lot of guys seem to think we owe
it to them.

I don't mind giving a little free advice from time to time, but I sure as
heck don't "owe" it to somebody who's clear intent is to use it so they
don't have to buy anything from me or anybody like me.

--
Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com