Re: Connecting two DMP alarms together? Outputs to Zones? Possible?

>> this is how products...any product..can get a bad rap...
>> someone who doesn't know the system/programming
>> etc....just an overall comment.
>
> I realize that statement is just a comment, but I never
> gave DMP products a bad rap. I may not have the
> electronics aspect down, but the programming is actually pretty darn
> simple.

The guy who made that comment is OK.  He has his opinions about DIY and I
understand where he's coming from.  However, I agree with you.  Installing
and programming alarms isn't rocket science.  If you use read the manual,
use common sense and then read the manual again you'll be alright.

> Also (to my defense) we didn't have any 790 keypads just 690s. So we would
> have had to wait and purchase a zone expander. And since the only way to
> get parts is via EBay, who knows how long that would take to show up. I
> know, there are currently two on there now. Never fails :)

Have you searched for an online DMP dealer other than eBay?  I don't carry
it but I wouldn't be surprised if one of the other large online stores does.

> Thanks for all your comments and answers. I really appreciate it!

Sounds as though you've got a good handle on things.  If you need help or if
you ever need sensors (not DMP but compatible brands) let me know.  I have
thousands on my website.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass