Re: Connecting two DMP alarms together? Outputs to Zones? Possible?

> The guy who made that comment is OK.  He has his opinions about DIY and I
> understand where he's coming from.  However, I agree with you.  Installing
> and programming alarms isn't rocket science.  If you use read the manual,
> use common sense and then read the manual again you'll be alright.

I know, and I appreciated all of his answers. If I had things to do over
again, I
would definitely do what he suggested.

It's really great how many people replied to this post just to help me out
(of course,
minus Turkey from the previous sub-thread)  You don't find that very often!

Thanks,
-- Jason