Re: Need Advice For Packaged Home Alarm Purchase

Mike,
        Email me a rough description of the system you are looking for
plus as much about the house (basement finished-unfinshed, # of doors,
1st floor rooms, etc), and I will help you design a system, price it
out amongst the available chocies, and forward you the information.
We'll look at various benefits/downfalls between choosing a national or
local co. Hopefully we'll find the best fit for your budget without
sacrificing safety.

Tom