Re: Need Advice For Packaged Home Alarm Purchase

Oops ! I was assuming I was talking to "Mikey".... a regular poster here
that is also a friend of mine here in Ottawa, and a fellow colleague in the
business. If it was Mike the recent poster looking for advice who posted, I
apologize ! You must have thought I'd lost my mind....

Anyway, the advice still applies....

RHC

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html