Re: NFPA Code Question

"Allan Waghalter" <awaghalter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:25zAf.6398$NS6.5680@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Thanks Nick,
> It is a residential home alarm (Networx 6) with smoke detectors wired in.
> No need to access the panel.  The keypads are the remotes.  I know that I
> would not have tagged for this.
> Allan

What kind of attic are we talking about here? Is it insulated, finished,
heated, etc? Can you stand up in there? Or is it like the ones we have with
a 4 in 12 max pitch where the poor service tech has to crawl up there in 150
degree heat to service the panel? How do your batteries and circuit boards
hold up?
js