Re: Need Advice For Packaged Home Alarm Purchase

Mike, "flipping paper" is a slang term used to describe the practice of
locking a client in to a long term contract and then selling the equity
built in to it to some other company or person. It's a reasonably common
practice probably more prevalent within the ranks of the small to medium
companies. I suspect the practice is far more common within the ranks of the
"lick and stick" mini system companies who's primary interest is running
primarily a quick, money making operation versus maintaining a long term
security company.

Regardless, if you are one of the customers in question, you start on day
one with your company of choice and end up with some other company (good or
bad) that you didn't choose to deal with.

RHC

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html