Re: Need Advice For Packaged Home Alarm Purchase

Much thanks for your useful information.  I wouldn't have considered many of
the items you mentiuoned in your post.
I'm starting to feel like an informed consumer.   I attempted to contact a
local installer who installed a wired system,
Solmon's Shield(sp?) for a neighbor, but he sold out to one of the large
security companies.    I then Called Brink's Security
who told me I should buy their motion sensor system with door alarms for
$300.00 + and a $28.xx monthly fee.
My house is a end of group rowhouse with a walk out basement.  I don't
believe the motion sensor is going to cut it.
I believe I need alarms in the basement and on the second floor.

Mike