Re: Need Advice For Packaged Home Alarm Purchase

Yeah, at least with someone sensible like Harper in control (for who knows
how long), my guns are safe ! But with a minority govt, his chances of
lasting more than 2 years are slim. During that time, the Liberals will
elect another leader, get their act together once again, and win the next
election with a majority, and around we go again.

I'm afraid with the centralization of our population in urban centres,
Canada has gone so far to the left, it will never recover permanently. We
are unfortunately seeing only a temporary swing back to the middle !

Then the left wing, low life, Liberal shit starts all over again....:(((

RHC

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html