Re: Need Advice For Packaged Home Alarm Purchase

No problem, Mike.  The previous poster was attempting a dig at
me, not you.  As you've probably already deduced, there are a few
folks here who take offense at anything I post.  It has nothing
to do with content, only a long-standing grudge over their
failure to prevent me or anyone else from posting information
about DIY and from making comments about some industry ills.

Like everything else, use the meat and spit out the bones.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms