Re: Need Advice For Packaged Home Alarm Purchase

Robert L Bass wrote:
> No problem, Mike.  The previous poster was attempting a dig at
> me, not you.  As you've probably already deduced, there are a few
> folks here who take offense at anything I post.  It has nothing
> to do with content, only a long-standing grudge over their
> failure to prevent me or anyone else from posting information
> about DIY and from making comments about some industry ills.

And if you'll notice all the responses I've made involve asking you to
verify some of your more outlandish statements concering your so called
experience in the trade, the "running of your modestly successful
central station alarmco", etc...  In fact, I don't see *anything* in any
of the responses made to you or to Mike that have anything to do with
our trying to "prevent" you "or anyone else from posting information
about DIY and from making comments about some industry ills".  There are
a number of individuals that post here that also happen to sell security
equipment online.  I don't see a single one that quite gets the sort of
response you frequently garner.  It doesn't take much to recognize that
you lie, misrepresent yourself, and are generally one of the most
obnoxious individuals I've ever come across.

> Like everything else, use the meat and spit out the bones.

That generally includes anything you have to say about "industry ills".
  Let those without sin cast the first stone, Robert.

http://www.clearwater.bbb.org/commonreport.html?bid=41001663