Re: EOL's

Bob Worthy wrote:

> I have always been under the impression that, "If you care whether or not
> your statement is going to be repeated, don't say it." Why would RLB care
> since he is convinced he is always right about everything. He is putting his
> bASSisms out for the whole world to see every time he posts here. I think,
> in your case with his recent half assed threats, that before he starts
> barking, he should at least remember where he left his teeth.

Don'tcha just love watching bass splash about??  He's creating a
veritable "Tsunami" of bullshit, and when he's called on any of it the
coward doesn't even have the balls to respond with anything but more
flames and innuendo.  In the words of Bugs Bunny:  "What a maroon!" (c) MGM

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com

"Splash, splash, splash went the minnow."  (Robert J. La Londe III)