Re: EOL's

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:mY2Lf.61839$H%4.3512@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Bob Worthy wrote:
>

>> I think,
> > in your (Al's) case with his (bASS) recent half assed threats, that
before he starts
> > barking, he should at least remember where he left his teeth.
>

> Don'tcha just love watching bass splash about??

Kicks and Giggles!!!

 He's creating a
> veritable "Tsunami" of bullshit, and when he's called on any of it the
> coward doesn't even have the balls to respond

Thats because he has us all filtered. He doesn't see any of our
comments....(riightt!)

with anything but more
> flames and innuendo.

BASS  MO

 In the words of Bugs Bunny:  "What a maroon!" (c) MGM

Fwanky, I didn't know you were a fan of that pesky Wabbit? If you put a pair
of glasses on old Elmer, would he resemble Dick Cheney in the field?