Re: EOL's

Doug,

You have a point here.  If he considers his comments protected by
copyright, then why is he reproducing mine and other poster's comments
in his posts.  If his comments are protected in that fashion, so are
ours.  I'm posting a copyright notice on my comments from here out so
he can't quote them back at me. What do you think?

Al

Copyright(c)2006

---
www.tpromo.com