Re: EOL's

Thank you for taking the time to post this link. It baffles me why
Robert jumped off the edge on this one, but he does have a habit of
doing that from what I've seen here on this news group.  No apology
will be forthcoming as none usually is when he does something like
this.  I really don't have to hear one either because I don't really
care.

Again, thanks for the great resource on resistors.  I may use this
information in an upcoming SSI story.  I'm deciding whether to use
Robert's comments as a counterpoint to my own :-).  Maybe we'll get him
some national exposure in a print medium yet!  What do you guys think,
would you like to see Robert's quotes in print?  I'm permitted to do
this simply because it's a public media where there is no expectation
of privacy or confidentiality.  Comments??

Al

---
www.alcolombo.info