Re: wire vs wired

"Robert L Bass" wrote in message

> Jim Rojas, one of the folks who posts
> here, is in your area.  He's a decent guy.  If he doesn't join
> this thread, contact me and I'll give you his phone number.

You got to be kidding me! You would just give out someones phone number to
anyone on the net. I think he email would do just fine. Do you know anything
about this person. What if Jim has a problem with this? And you have access
to peoples credit card numbers? I can see it now after a few brief emails
with someone on the net, "Wow, you seem to be a great guy, here are a couple
of credit card numbers on me".  To everyone else, I know RLB has me
filtered, so please pass along. Maybe if he receives it 15 or 20 times, he
will get the message. Thanks!