Re: EOL's

ot...

ever see firewire become brittle?

this one drove me nuts today...kept stripping it back putting it in the
termination block on a new smoke (old house, old wire) and the freeking
thing would break after we put it back up...i about had a fit...happend 3
times on different terminations...up down up down up down. Maybe I should
just become a salesman and keep my fat ass on a cushioned chair.

hmmm...nah.