Re: WW1 to WW2 era lumber shortages- for the misinformed

> East Texas was (and still is heavily forested)
> noted for it's extensive forests.

I've been there.  You've got some very nice trees.  It's still
not -- and never was -- the primary source of US lumber.  You
guys do have a thriving sage brush industry though.  :^)

> Try decaf, Robert- that way you'll actually READ
> the subject matter before replying.

Try using an appropriate metaphor.  The decaf crack is usually
directed at folks who respond to disagreement with a barrage of
gutter talk like what you posted.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass