Re: How much effort should I put to hard-wire?

Robert, you are a know-it-all. A jackoff. A boor. A Cliff Clavin. You have
an answer for everything, and want to argue every point. I'm not going to
bother entering a point/counterpoint with you tonight, especially about the
availability/unavailability of cheap lumber during the World Wars and
Depression Era, but I feel that it's been way too long since I called you
what you are- a Class A Prick..