Re: Don't click on RLBs post unless you wanna clog your newsreader searching for a million links

> Frank Olson wrote:
>> Karl Magnus wrote:
>>
>>> **Wrong, ALL pilots are questioned by the FAA to receive their license.**
>
>> Including pilots licensed in Canada who want an American License.

Olson also claims he snap-rolled a Boeing 737 which he says
Boeing loaned to him and his pals so they could test their
private theory about a Canadian air crash.  He has never held a
pilot's license in Canada, the USA or anywhere else.

Tell me you believe that.   :^)

BTW, several of my clients are Boeing engineers.  One is a
retired Boeing test pilot.  When they heard Olson's stupid lie
about doing a *very* sudden inversion in a 737 at 5000 AGL every
one said the same thing.  He's lying -- it can't be done.  If he
had done so he'd have stained the terrain.

In addition to that, my friends at Boeing also said that the very
idea that Boeing would lend a brand new airliner to an insurance
claims adjuster so he could try to duplicate a crash scenario is
ludicrous.

Here's the best part.  Olson originally claimed that they were
planning to deploy reverse thrusters *in the air* to see if doing
so would cause the airplane to suddenly invert -- all of this at
5000 AGL.  He didn't know (until I told him) that there's no way
to deploy reverse thrusters on a 737 without weight on the mains.
There's an interlock to prevent some moron from doing just that.
Perhaps Boeing was worried that Olson might someday get a pilot's
license when they designed the airplane.  :^)

When I pointed this out he changed his story, claiming they "knew
that all along" but decided that a substitute maneuver --
suddenly applying full rudder in the air -- would be just as
good.  He didn't know (also until I told him) that the 737 had a
small design problem with the rudder control system.

Since you claim to know a thing or two about flying, let's see if
you have the integrity to agree that his story is preposterous.
I'm betting you'll dodge the question.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.