Re: EOL's

This is to answer a number of questions or comments in one post.

"Chub" <w@xxxxx> wrote in message
> youstarted it with your "responsible comments requested".  What did you
> expect? :)

The truth be told, it would not have matter if I would have placed the
"responsible comments requested" line in or not.  The thread would have
reached the same this same point in time anyhow.  I was just hoping
otherwise.

> Is this in a commercial structure where there is lots of metal?
> Second, is the switch part of an opening that is rarely used?

>Al

This is a normal commercial structure office environment built in maybe the
70's and the switch is on the Entry/Exit door which is used constantly
through out the day.

Earlier I may have mis-spoken when I said that "I thought the resistor was
at 10% tolerance"  After some thinking in my minds eye it would have been
better to say either a 5% or 2% would be more likely.

I also stated that the value changed some 56.7% higher.  Well outside the
normal tolerance expected.  And that nothing looked unusual about the
resistors condition.

I still don't have an answer only assumptions.  But that's ok.  I had my
lunch and now on to other things.  :-)

Les