Re: Who wants a donut?

> Robert- Go have a donut, and contemplate the center of that donut very
> carefully. This represents the value of your self-serving contributions to
> this group.

The truly sad thing is that this is the best you can do... over
and over again.  The truly funny thing is that you believe you're
being clever.  :^)

FTR, there are very few donut shops in Salvador.  We have some of
the finest churrascarias on earth, though.  For between meal
snacks you'd have a much easier time locating an acaraje than a
donut.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass