Re: wire vs wired

Chub wrote:

> obviously you are an extraordinary security provider.  :)

Awwww shucks ...... twarnt nuffin!

> I'm sure you agree that hardwired is better even without obsolescence
> factored though, as long as it can be hardwired.

Wired is always the first choice. But it gripes me when I see wireless
getting a bad rap by people who don't know how to install it. If done
properly, except for battery changing, it's just as reliable and has
some additional features and capabilities that hard wire doesn't.

> poster is in FL I think
> and those houses are not always easy to hardwire what with no basements and
> tile floors especially in a 2 story so he may have to go at least partially
> wireless.

Yeah. And I certainly wouldn't want to be crawling if a crawl space,
under a house that's in Florida. :-o