Re: PR: Dedicated Micros now available on Bass Burglar Alarms website

>>>  How many websites have you built, friend?

> > Professionally, a couple dozen...

> Name five of them.

I have to agree. While I've only done 10 or so, usually you try and
keep things simple. There's a guy named Hirschxxx that does articles on
web site usability. Most people have learned their lesson and keep away
from A. objects that require downloading an attachment (adobe is about
the only exception)   B. Confusion on the pages .. keep your tree
simple.

Yes, I still run across badly written sites.  If you can't find what
you are looking for (or at least know you're on the track) within 3 or
4 clicks, the site needs redesigning.

IMHO