Re: Florida Statute According to RLB

"I brive a dus" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1167244222.836328.200220@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>> That's what he *says* but no one believes him.  He's still holding onto the ridiculous lie of him snap-rolling a 737 which Boeing
>> supposedly loaned him. <
>
> You need some new material too.
> The 737, jumping ladders, parts clerk
> thingie is getting stale.

The point is that the man is an inveterate liar.  You made up a few lies but it was a joke and you later admitted it.  He hang onto
every lie (hundreds of them) like his life depended on it.  There's a name for that illness.

> The Loxxon has been off the radar for
> awhile so that's fair game, and where
> the hell is Rodney when we need him?

Skiing, most likely.  He has no idea how to sell an alarm system.

> Bait Dave Houston from the home
> automation geek parade in here.

Houston is easy.  You don't have to bait him.  Just disagree with any single thing he blurts out.  He's nowhere near as
knowledgeable as he pretends to be.  Considering his best and only favorite hardware is X10, he'd be pretty useless in ASA.

> We need fresh blood in here.

OK, send Olson down and I'll ship him up to you along with his clerk license.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics