Re: Florida Statute According to RLB

Robert L Bass wrote:
> >> Let's see...  I was five weeks old and had
> >> a "rap sheet" as long as my diaper when
> >> I left the US...
>
> That's what he *says* but no one believes him.  He's still holding onto the ridiculous lie of him snap-rolling a 737 which Boeing
> supposedly loaned him. <

You need some new material too. The 737, jumping ladders, parts clerk
thingie is getting stale.
The Loxxon has been off the radar for awhile so that's fair game, and
where the hell is Rodney when we need him?
Honest to God the flames here are really stinky. It's getting to the
point where I'd welcome a Paul Rumplehumper post or a quick howdy doo
from the NSA goof or Soniduck. Bait Dave Houston from the home
automation geek parade in here.
We need fresh blood in here.