Re: Florida Statute According to RLB

Robert L Bass wrote:

> The point is that the man is an inveterate liar.

Proof, Bass, Proof.  The demented "scribblings" of the foremost liar in
USENET will not suffice.

> You made up a few lies but it was a joke and you later admitted it.  He hang onto
> every lie (hundreds of them) like his life depended on it.

Now it's "hundreds".  Heh...  You keep dragging up the same "two".
You're a moron and an idiot.

> There's a name for that illness.

"Truth" is an illness??

> Skiing, most likely.  He has no idea how to sell an alarm system.

Making up more "stories" now??  And Rod's not even here to defend
himself.  You're some piece of work, Bass.

> Houston is easy.  You don't have to bait him.  Just disagree with any single thing he blurts out.  He's nowhere near as
> knowledgeable as he pretends to be.  Considering his best and only favorite hardware is X10, he'd be pretty useless in ASA.

You're the "inveterate liar" here Bass.  Here you go maligning the
character of another individual just because he doesn't see things your
way (and once again, he's not "here" to defend himself either).  I don't
know what really happened between you and Dave, but with your history on
Usenet, I believe *him* over you any day.  I don't pretend to speak for
anyone else here either, but I'll *wager* the majority of people that
post here and in CHA would agree with me.

> OK, send Olson down and I'll ship him up to you along with his clerk license.  :^)

Sure you will, Robert.  Sure you will...