Re: Anyone make an X10 Motion Wallswitch?

You could always use an AC adapter with the Eagle Eye. Just connect
the output of the AC adapter where the batteries would normally go
and you dont have to worry about dead batteries anymore.

> Bob Sissonwrote:
I am looking for an occupancy wall switch with an X10 option.  I
really
> don't want to put in a wireless base AND a wireless Occupancy sensor
AND an

Posted from the Free Home Improvement Forum at http://www.spicyhome.com