Re: Florida Statute According to RLB

Awwww poor Jeffy is a sad sad little boy during the holidays isn't he?
It must have been depressing knowing the people around you only
included you in their plans out of obligation. Did you have an outburst
yet? Did you soak a pillow in tears yet? Poor Jeffy with nobody to
share his bipolar life with. Awwwwwww don't cry little Jeffy the folks
at the package store still luvya. Just take your itty bitty little
pills and you'll find that courage to leave the house today.
And just in case you're not 100% sure that you're bipolar, I've posted
the symptoms for you. Look them over and tell us which ones don't apply
to you.

Symptoms of depression may include:
Feeling sad or blue, or "down in the dumps"
Loss of interest in things you used to enjoy, including sex
Feeling worthless, hopeless, or guilty
Sleeping too little or too much
Changes in weight or appetite
Feeling tired or having little or no energy
Feeling restless
Problems concentrating or making decisions
Thoughts of death or suicide

Here are some behaviors that may be seen in people with bipolar
disorder. Please note some of these behaviors may also indicate a
different problem, so proper diagnosis is important.
Agitation
Alcohol or drug abuse
Irritability
Excessive gambling
Violence
Poor judgment with decisions
Careless spending, buying sprees
Talking about hurting oneself
Risky sex or change in sexual activity
Impulsive financial investments
More arguments
Change in energy level, appetite, or sleep pattern
Relationship problems at home or work
Mounting debt
Legal/criminal issues