Re: Florida Statute According to RLB

"I brive a dus" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1167172455.965773.276500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Bob Worthy wrote:
> > "I brive a dus" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> It becomes more and more obvious when you post that you are a fucking
> moron and that scares me when I think you are in the same industry as
> me.

Come on Tom, your rant is OK, I am a big boy, but don't go over board. I've
read your posts for some time now and have "never" chose to debate or
comment on your line of thinking. I think we are somewhat on the same page.
We may not agree on something but a statement like that is unnecessary.

> You say you're only warning him and won't file a complaint. Well that's
> a hell of a lot shadier than him skirting any law. You should have done
> it out of duty since you claim to be concerned with the integrity of
> our industry.

He is a parts reseller for god sakes. He isn't in our industry and I have
said that over and over, so you don't need to go there either.

You didn't. If you were so interested in protecting the
> citizens of Florida from illegal activity you'd have filed a complaint.

Didn't have to. Some other contractor did and RLB stopped doing what the
complaint cited with no penalty to RLB. So now what?

> You're on your moral high horse but it's not worth a shit if all you do
> is talk. So far all you have done is talk, and talk, and talk, and
> talk.

Debate interpetation only to receive more insults for him. Is that what you
are talking about? Gluttin' for punishment, I guess.

 Typical for someone in a position of power (or formerly in a
> position of power). How many years have you been playing the same tune?

Long enough to know what I am talking about, just to answer your question
:o]

> Change the record already.

Done after this post. All you had to do is ask nice.

> If you are so concerned about protecting people from fraudulent
> security practices

Parts re-seller you mean.

 then step away from the keyboard and learn how to
> solve a false alarm problem without placing the customers in even
> greater risk by slowing down response times with your ECV bullshit.

I am not going to debate that issue with you. You can debate "no response"
when it comes to you and then we will see what your area comes up with to
keep yourselves in business.

> Up until such time you and others like you are no better than you say
> he is.

What?

You're someone who is out to make a buck and will do what it
> takes to protect your own interests even if it's at the expense of your
> clients.

Where did that come from?

 My issue has less to do with him operating legally or
> illegally and more to do with you hypocritical fucksticks pounding away
> at how he's not in compliance when that can be said for quite a few of
> his detractors.

For instance?

> I wouldn't buy so much as a fucking lawn sign from some of you let
> alone a security system.
> You and the entire ECLB can take a flying leap for all I care. Your
> state is one of the worst offenders when it comes to allowing riff raff
> to operate.

Didn't I just mention that in an earlier post?

What do you care? As long as they pay their licensing fees
> and membership dues that's ok with you.
> I mean look at the companies running down there and tell me how squeaky
> clean your state is.
> Your state is a fucking joke. I can have a license in hand TOMORROW by
> doing nothing more than signing a check. Look at the ads in the back of
> the trade magazines for proof.

I agree. There is no problem there. It is a constant battle. That is
government for you. Make a law and there are some that will get around it
useing previous written laws. It is a bitch but true. But that is anywhere
Tom and you know that.

> > I guess a couple of bucks bought him
> > some kindness from you for a little while. How long will that last? <
>
> Implying I can be bought? Maybe he's guilty now of feeding some hungry
> people?

Not at all. It isn't about where the money went. But we all know him and/or
you. The jabbing will start again. I don't have any doubt.

> Is there really a polite way to say Fuck you where you eat?

I am a big boy, if that is your feeling that is OK. I am sure at some point
down the road your thoughts on this issue will be history and we will have a
civil conversation again. I am not upset about anything here.

You will
> note my statements on the hypocrisy here started before anyone knew I
> was holding a food drive. Robert did what he did not to buy a pal. He
> knows better than that, and he doesn't operate that way. After 8 years
> of watching him it's pretty easy to determine he did that out of
> kindness, not for me, but for the people being helped. I'm thankful to
> him and others for helping feed hungry people. None of you would have
> known had I not posted a public thank you. I posted it publically
> because he and I don't accept emails from each other. We're not on each
> other's buddy lists if you catch my drift.

Oh believe me, I know. That is why I said what I said.

> Robert will always be an obnoxious prick (which would also describe me)
> but he remains constant. I disagree with most of his business practices
> as he does with mine but I don't wish him harm.

Nor do I. You didn't see any ill wishes come from my computer about him, did
you?

> You OTOH seem to be easily swayed from whatever your stance of the day
> is.

Not true. I am pretty quiet until insulted for no reason. Then yep, I get
vocal. This whole thing started, if you look back, when Roland ask "why
hasn't someone done something". I simply said they did. It was ancient
history and RLB got his panties in a wad and started spewing insults.

ISTR you making brownies and playing pattycakes with Robert after
> he referred a few clients your way. You had no problem with him then
> but that was when you stood to gain something out of it. It makes no
> difference if you closed the deals or not the fact remains that you
> still accepted his leads.
> So do us all a favor and shut the fuck up about ethics until you start
> practicing some.
>
> Right click copy file save that.

With all that it is obvious it still went over your head, but you asked me
to drop it, so I will. Unlike your admittance here, I am not the vendictive
type to go file these petty complaints. All these debates have been over his
and my interpetations of the statute and interpetations only. Never once
have I threatened to file a complaint. The click save file thing is nothing
more than kicks and giggles. He is always talking about showing the
investigators his files. You do have a sense of humor don't you. I don't
make threats. I am to old for that. In fact I have said why I don't. You
said yourself it is a waste of time and you are right. He is a parts
reseller and not worth the State's efforts. I can't help it if you and
others miss the point of ball busting. And to set the record straight, it
was one lead. RLB was playing nice back than and I, in return, do the same.
He starts getting insulting, for no reason, and all bet are off as I have
seen you do, as ISTR. With that being said, I hope you feel better now that
your constipation filled my screen. I just said I needed a new computer. I
guess years of cronyism, regardless of the playground ass slappin, on this
NG, has shown its colors.  Go ahead, you can politely tell me to Fuck off.
:o]

 May 2007 be a productive year for you and a healthy and happy one for your
family! Have a Happy New Year Tom.