Re: First Alert Personality File

There is a way to turn on other company panels in Compass. You run
 the "company.exe" file (in the exe directory, while on the phone with
tech support), they tell you the apropriate company number (IIRC,
First Alert was a 2), and then you tell them the key (it's different
every time), and they give you the registration number. I'd guess it
would be the same for ADT, but it might be a tad bit harder to talk
tech support into it. Or not, heck what harm could come from asking?