Re: Florida Statute According to RLB

Bob Worthy wrote:

> I don't start it and I am guilty of not dropping it. I guess it is time to
> keep it all silent.

The point is :

If you ignore the nasty son of a bitch it condones what he does.

His life is wrong.
His business practices and morals are wrong.
His attitude to and about anyone who disagrees with him, is wrong.
His arrogance is wrong.

Silence says that what he does and what he represents is acceptable
behavior in this Newsgroup or anywhere.

Objection to his unacceptable conduct says there are people with
integrity who care that others are not duped by the likes of this
malignant piece of shit. That people who are right prevail and
not the other way around. That people should not be treated
disrespectfully for self serving reasons. And to show that there
are consequences for acting that way.

Will it stop him?  No, not unless he has an epiphany before
he croaks, shortly. But don't hold your breath. In his sick mind
he's totally committed to making everyone believe that he's
convinced that he's right. And besides, what does he have to lose?
At this point, he's dead and so it makes no difference to him. He'll
like the thought, I'm sure, of going out, leaving the impression that
he never gave up his pleasure of antagonistic conduct. That will
override any thoughts that he might have of how many people in
this world immensely dislike him and do not, ......will not .....and
will never .... approve of people like him.

He's a misfit. Take a look at his life and his message he's left in
Usenet. It can't be changed and that message will stand for itself.

As far as I'm concerned, my message will also stand. I do not
approve of him, his life, his conduct, his arrogance, his disrespect
for people, simply because it's wrong. He deserves no better
treatment in return, which I will continue to do.

In the face of the behavior of this malicious, spiteful and vicious
son of bitch, those of you who remain silent also leave your message.